Did you know that Roux:
- Recycles cooking oils to make bio fuel
- Uses solar hot water
- Turns food waste into compost using Danny’s Dumpsters
- Recycles all mixed use items: glass, plastic, paper, etc.
- Uses local products like: breads from Annie’s Bakery, meats from Hickory Nut Gap Farm, goat cheese from Three Graces Dairy, marmalades from Claire’s ABC Gourmet Preserves, mountain trout from Sunburst Trout Farms
local cheeses from Cane Creek Creamery and Yelton’s grits from Lakeside Mills
- Shops weekly at the Biltmore Park Farmers Market
- Preserves lemons and produces rosemary sea-salt in house
- To reduce shipping and its effects we: print most of our menus in house
purchase produce as local as possible and support local vendors.
- Uses Natura filtered water to eliminate the use of plastic products
- We are a “straw-free” restaurant
In 2016, Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park was recognized with the highest annual Food and Beverage award in Hilton Hotels and Resorts Worldwide.